5th International Congress of Young Scientists will be an opportunity to present research results and exchange participants’ opinions of various fields of science.
The main topic of the congress includes changes in the European and world economy including:
- new ideas, strategies and management structures for overcoming the crisis in Europe,
- young generation in innovative, supporting social inclusion and sustainable development Europe,
- new form of innovation in public sector, open management, innovations in business models and social innovations.
The importance of changes will be discussed from the perspective of following research areas:
- banking and finance
- accounting and financial reporting
- organization and management
- economic policy
- interdisciplinary field
Congress will consist of Plenary Session, thematic panels, presentations, discussions and workshops. Participants will have the opportunity to make a mutual exchange of experiences and consult with experts from: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary and Germany. Congress is organized by the Department of Banking and Financial Markets at the University of Economics in Katowice.
Congress Languages: English
Language of Papers: English